1. Red or bloodshot eyes.
2. Eyes that Feel Gritty.
3. Light sensitivity.
4. Sensitivity to irritants.
5. Stringy mucus in the eye.
6. Excess tearing or watery eyes.
7. Your contacts hurt.
8. Blurred vision that comes and goes.
9. Inability to cry.
10. Heavy Eyes or Eyelids.
11. Eyestrains when using electronics.
12. Stinging or Burning eye pain.
13. Difficulty driving at night.
14. Suicidal Thoughts.
When any of these come up, make sure you get your eyes checked.
Dr. Yan L. Liang, OD
Contact Warden Optometry to book your vision and health consult.