Check out these five safety tips before taking your children out for trick or treating!
- Avoid covering the eyes: tie the hat or scarf securely.
- Avoid inflammable costumes: get flame-resistant for beard or wigs.
- Carry a flash light or glow stick.
- Decorate the costumes with reflective tapes for better visibility, or wear light colour ones.
- Never eat any treats without examining.
Have a happy and safe Halloween!
Dr. Yan L. Liang, BSc, OD
Contact Warden Optometry to book your appointment today.