• Vision Health Assessment: for adults, and seniors. $135 for adults
• Contact Lens Vision Health Assessment: including contact lens related consult. $156
• Contact Lens Fitting: to diagnose and approve new lenses for RGP, Sclerals, Multifocal, astigmatism, monthly and daily contact lenses. $70-$400.
• Dry Eye Assessment and treatment: $500 for 6 months
• Anti-aging Eye care: sun prevention is the key.
• Ortho-keratology: myopia control. $2000-$3000 (wrt cylinder power and joint therapy). Myopia control consult is $400 for other options.
• LASIK consult: co-management and referral. $135-$160
• Children’s eye exam: from 6 months and up. Health card Covered.
• Lens Therapy: $200
• Screening and treatments for strabismus (turned eyes) and lazy eyes, improve vision and learing.
• Emergency Eye Care: red eyes, allergic eyes, infections and injuries.
• Cataract and glaucoma consult and co-management
• Age-related macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy assessments.
• Professional advice on frame and face styling.
Dr. Yan L. Liang, Optometrist
#101, 30 Gibson Dr.
Markham ON L3R2S3