Are you bother by the glare from other car lights?
Many people have this concerns, there are multiple causes:
- Incorrect or lack of prescription eye wear.
- Fading or lack of quality anti-reflection and blue light blocker lens coatings.
- Dry eyes left untreated or under-treated.
- Smoking while you drive, resulting in nicotine and carbon monoxide affecting the wind shield.
- Digital fatigue from using computer at work.
- Eye accommodation and coordination problems unchecked.
- Eye health problems left unchecked, or under treated: allergies in the eyes, glaucoma, macular degeneration or cataract.
If you want to find out the true causes and make improvements, ask an Optometrist for a full vision and health assessment.
Dr. Yan L. Liang, OD
Contact Warden Optometry to book your vision and eye health assessment